Exhibition: Frank Sinatra, The Voice of America
6 April 2024 -10:30 am - 2 June 2024 -6:30 pm UTC+012€
(© Library of Congress)
Frank Sinatra, The Voice of America
CONTENT OF THE EXHIBITION
- 250 photographs with commentary
- Handwritten letters
- Audio documentaries
- Reconstruction of one of Frank Sinatra's recording studios
Entrance fees :
- Normal : 12 euros TTC
- Student: 7 euros incl. VAT
- Schoolchildren: 5 euros incl. VAT
- Persons with reduced mobility: free of charge
- Guided tour by the curator of the exhibition: 100 euros incl. VAT
Accepted payment methods:
Credit card, cash.
Opening of the premises :
Wednesday to Sunday, from 10:30 to 18:30
Public holidays included.
Monday & Tuesday: reserved for school groups, associations, service clubs. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Espace Hôtel de Lagoy, 11 boulevard Marceau. Saint-Rémy-De-Provence.
EVENT AROUND THE EXHIBITION
Voices of America Evening, 5 April 2024
From 8 p.m.
Information : email@example.com