Exhibition: The America of the Kennedy
8 June 2024 -10:30 am - 1 September 2024 -6:30 pm UTC+012€
(© Corbis. Lowe.)
The largest exhibition on the Kennedys ever produced in the world.
CONTENT OF THE EXHIBITION
- 500 photographs.
- 500 anecdotes, rare and unpublished
- Rocking-Chair John F. Kennedy
- Golf bag that belonged to Joseph Kennedy Sr
- Bedside lamps that belonged to Bobby Kennedy
- Original notebook, property of a Republican guard of the Elysée, 1961 Kennedy visit. Paris.
- Jacqueline Kennedy money box offered to Mrs André Malraux
- Crystal presented to Minister André Malraux by President John F. Kennedy.
- Handwritten letters from Jackie to Minister André Malraux
- Reconstruction of the living room of the White House private flats.
- Documentaries on TV screens.
Entrance fees :
- Normal : 12 euros TTC
- Student: 7 euros incl. VAT
- Schoolchildren: 5 euros incl. VAT
- Persons with reduced mobility: free of charge
- Guided tour by the exhibition curator: 100 euros (excl. VAT) per person
Catalogue of the exhibition in three volumes
Luxury format, 30 cm x 30 cm, 100 euros incl. VAT. Available from 20 December 2022.
Accepted payment methods:
Credit card, cash.
Opening of the premises :
Wednesday to Sunday, 10.30am to 6.30pm
Public holidays included.
Monday & Tuesday: reserved for school groups, associations, service clubs. Please contact us: email@example.com
Espace Hôtel de Lagoy, 11 boulevard Marceau. Saint-Rémy-De-Provence.
EVENT AROUND THE EXHIBITION
- La Maison Blanche evening on 7 June 2024 P
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org