1. Personal data management.
The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of 21 June 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 06 August 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
2. Persons responsible for the collection of personal data
For Personal Data collected in the context of the creation of the User's personal account and browsing on the Website, the person responsible for processing the Personal Data is: SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE, represented by Pascale Blanc, its legal representative
As the party responsible for processing the data it collects, SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is the Customer's responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers with full information on the processing of their personal data once their consent has been obtained and to maintain a register of processing that is accurate.
Whenever SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE processes Personal Data, SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data is accurate and relevant to the purposes for which SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE processes it.
3. Purpose of the data collected
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE may process all or part of the data:
- to enable browsing on the Site and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: connection data and use of the Site, billing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking...): computer equipment used for navigation, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on templarpresse.com: email address
- to conduct communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE does not sell your personal data which is only used for statistical and analysis purposes.
4. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the Users of maisontemplar.com have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of Users' data right of blocking or deletion of Users' personal data (article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to restrict the processing of Users' data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to object to the processing of Users' data (Article 21 GDPR)
- the right to portability of data provided by Users, where such data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
- the right to define the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom maisontemplar.com should communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated
As soon as SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from the User, maisontemplar.com undertakes to destroy the User's data, unless it is necessary to keep it for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE uses their Personal Data, to request rectification or to object to their processing, the User may contact SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE in writing at the following address
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE - Manager : Pascale Blanc. 68Avenue du 8 Mai 1945, 64100 Bayonne
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he/she would like SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE to correct, update or delete, identifying him/herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE by law, in particular as regards the retention or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of maisontemplar.com may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
5. Non-disclosure of personal data
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE will not process, host or transfer any Customer Information to a country outside the European Union or to a country recognised as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without first informing the Customer. However, SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE is free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors provided that they offer sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE undertakes to take all necessary precautions to protect the security of the Information and in particular to ensure that it is not disclosed to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer's Information is brought to the attention of SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE, SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE shall promptly inform the Customer of such incident and the corrective measures taken. SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE does not collect any "sensitive data".
The User's Personal Data may be processed by SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE's subsidiaries and subcontractors (service providers) exclusively for the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective responsibilities and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE's Users' data are mainly our customer service agents.
6. Types of data collected
With regard to the users of the site, maisontemplar.com, we collect the following data which are essential for the functioning of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship:
Surname, first name, postal address, e-mail, telephone and other information according to the needs expressed.
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE also collects information to improve the user experience and to provide contextualised advice:
Statistics via Google Analytics
This data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship.